Wednesday, November 14, 2012

New Transformer bag!

Guess who's gotten herself a new "transformer" 3 way bag?
picture credits goes to the shaky hands Mommy.

My bag works like a haversack, a sling bag, or just a side sling.
Rwar!

Bagbag! I finally found you after many months!
( I saw the original design online in some bag spree but hated the ugly zipper trims that came along with it)
If I haven't ranted before about my pet peeve...
I really detest cheapo looking trims. like some bear or special heart shaped looking thing to pass off as a zipper head, or gawdy button just to look "special".
I have default look of disgust whenever I spot one of them.

Love the price point, but hate their love for shitty ugly details.
It might be small, but i hate ugly zippers and buttons and friends.

So ima happy with the new bag with normal zippers!


New bag from Charles & Keith
Gold buttoned white shorts from Mango
Gold lurex cardigan from Esprit
Babydoll flare white top from South Haven