Tuesday, November 20, 2012

New toy!






Went to Bugis (again) today to get costumes for coming event, and to find excuses to buy stuff!

Today's special would be my ribbit (ribbon+rabbit, geddit?) hair band.
I bought one in Navy and another in Maroon Red!
I liked it so much that I wore it immediately!

Claud says that my ribbit hairband attracted an insane number of stares, with the most envious stare award going to a 5 year old girl, who just had that "mommy! I want that" look.
Oops!

Okay.
*sniggers*

It's okay to act like a kid whenever the mood strikes a fancy.
On days that I have to dress my real age in too many days in a row, my mood would take a pendulum dip.
Looking stuffy and boring kills me. 

If there's anything that I really learnt after all these years, 
what matters most is what makes me happy!

Therefore, I dress to please (myself), and I guess that's where my magic lies.


*On a side note, I have no idea why my face seems to be gaining some pounds.
Fat cheeks is back? :(

xoxo
Waaaaay Overgrown kid