Monday, December 03, 2012

Floor rug

Been on crazy packer mode at home whenever I can spare the time.
Every time I do so, I'll feel as if a truck ran over me, or that I've just completed a marathon.
Body would ache, throat would be sore from the dust, and blah blah.

Dug out loads of old toys from the storage room and played with them!

Decided to donate away a shelf full of toys, but undecided on its intended recipient and cause.
I'm hunting for a children's home who's open to accepting kids stuff from me.

Unopened toys for boys and stuffed animals with tags to share the love around!

I want to share happiness with some kids ( least that's my intention)

Anyway, trixie's the proud owner of Choco.

The school friends bought Choco for me after my car accident when I was 12!
Been talking about getting Trixie a proper friend for a couple of months, and therefore Choco!
Yay!

Meet the floor rugs!
She doesn't look too pleased because Choco is about the same size as her, and is hard to lug around the house.
But they look cute together!
Awww..