Monday, February 25, 2013

Daphne, aphne, phne, hne, ne, e!

I take a shit load of pictures of myself everyday.
Usually too lazy to post them up. 
But hey hey! since it's my birthday...  it's my official self narcissistic day!
Here we go..

Oh I like this one. Absolutely no filter, just pure sunlight in the background, with a nice cuppa iced vanilla on a sunday evening.
No make up! Filling up my eyebrows dont count as make up, do they?

Uhhh waiting to be fetched.


Shorts and vest is my type of happy casual combi



Outlined bag with outlined dress. #punny

Classic just-wake-up face with bedhead. It's funny because the sunlight made my hair heartshaped.



Oh I was into the act cute headgear during Winter season.


That was how fat my face was in the past!
I found this when I visited APB's office. 
Chubby Daphne (2007)  vs not so chubby daphne (2012).
Time Flies!

In Sephora testing out Soap & Glory's Sexy Motherpuckers lipgloss.
Yeah, my puckers are kinda pouty after application, but it stings like a nest of ants biting on my lips!
I'll load up pictures of the lips swelling progressively another day. 
It's fun in a sadistic way.
#The things girls do in the name of beauty.
I didnt buy it, because I think my lips are ok on their own.
Not Angelina Jolie's standard, but they're okay without much assistance.


In my non smiley mood.



Fish tail braids and yet another no make up day!
The skin needs off day as well!






Fooling around in H&M. Cute headgear is love!


Gorgeous ball of flower arrangement at a wedding service!



Attending wedding with the Bestie!

My Fishtail nail in purple red

That's Trixie looking like an unloved dog. 
I think she's begging for something that I'm holding in my hands, hence the sad pathetic puppy eyes.
Daddy ALWAYS falls for her sad puppy eyes trick.
Rwar!


It's been such a long time, I can't remember when I ate this, and just exactly what dish is it.
It's japanese food though. 
#failing memory comes with age.
It's gotta be some yummy stuff, otherwise I wouldnt have kept it in the phone album?