Monday, February 25, 2013

Happy parents day

Every year this day, it's the day my parents first became "parents".

I'm grateful that I have little to worry for, during the formative years of my life.
With their blessings, there are still many things that I get away with that many probably have to shoulder at my age.

It's hardwork being responsible for anyone, much lest a kid like me.

You know, all the awesome attitude and grades that I had back as a kid.

( i just discovered recently, that they used to worry whether I'd have friends in school, given my temper and quirky personality)
hahahha.


I haven't been the easiest kid to bring up.
I admit.


It's a miracle that they haven't dumped me in the bin halfway through when I'm being difficult.

My brother swears that's exactly what I'm capable of doing, to my future kids, given my temper.
Lol.

So today I celebrate the day my parents became parents.
Happy daddy and mommy anniversary.
Thank you for loving me the way I am.







*my dad's not into taking pictures, therefore... It's tough hunting for a proper daddy picture.
Oh and here's a sneak preview of Japan with the fam!