Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Eye mask fail

Out of boredom during the festive season, I hovered over to the Sasa store near home on the quest for Beauty toys.

I spotted the panda skin care that caught my attention back in Sasa Hongkong.
In my excitement, I grabbed the panda eye mask, just because I've got too much face mask, waiting for me at home.
Zzzz

So panda eye it was!
Lying down masking the eye, this has got to be the most fail pair ( material construction) that I've ever tried to date!
Rwar.
The gel patch wouldn't even sit properly on my face without bubbling up.
Definitely annoyingly.

It's supposed to reduce wrinkles!
It's inability to sit properly on the surface of my skin, makes it a mystery on how it's going to work its miracle.
Blah.

Lesson to self: cute packaging is never self explanatory on its efficiency.
$3 wrongly spent!
Rwarrr!

Oh and meet my new bedtime toy, the pink compression socks!

Total Entertainment value for tonight :
3/10