Monday, April 29, 2013

Red she says



Word has it that I've gotten bored of my long long mermaid blondish hair.

I wanted a change, and so a change I get!
Visited Kate today, and she did her magic!

I'm quite pleased with the hair, even though it wasn't quite what I anticipated when I stepped into the salon.

What I had in mind was waaaaaay shorter.
Like a short bob and some pastel orchid magenta color.

But staring at The look Kate gave gave me after hearing my suggestion.
Okay, we reverted back to our usual.
Which usually involves me saying okay and just looking forward to the end product after a couple of hours.
That's how we've been functioning for the past decade or more.
You dont tell the pro what to do right?
That's probably why she's the hairdresser, and i'm the fashionista.

We chopped off like 3-4 inches off my original mermaid worthy hair, and threw in some color on my existing blonde streaks, viola! My hair looks like its on fire!


It'll apparently start fading away already, as we speak (we're talking about stepping out of a red puddle after a bath, and stained towels the shade of strawberries).
Red isn't a very lasting color you see, but that's the exciting part this time round!
Anticipating the fading process. It's going to be like a entirely new hair color everyday.
Hurhurhur..

As usual, the only time i'll ever spot neat pretty curls is when the salon coifs my hair for me.

The life of a #chemicalbaby