Thursday, April 25, 2013

Ted baker time is of essence chain watch



New toy again!
Meet my Ted Baker chain watch!
It has always been a gentlemen's accessory to have a chain watch dangling from one's vest.




But this one is definitely made for the modern quirky lady!
For starters, it's in my favourite shade of orchid purple, with rose gold hardware, and tiny engravings that says "time is of the essence. "

Well true, time flies indeed.

It totally matches with my Ted Baker wallet!
Unfortunately, my wallet is semi retired until I get sick of my current Kate Spade wallet.

Took the Ted Baker wallet out for a mini photoshoot, to welcome my new chain watch.



Wearing my time pieces unconventionally makes it a rather joyful event.
In fact it's like a little fascinating hobby for me.
Telling the time now comes from the neck, instead of the wrist.
Happiness is when you get something that speaks to you, at a good deal!