Saturday, May 18, 2013

Girls night out!






Girls night out after the Asian fashion show event.
It was pretty good night, and I caught the Great Gatsby after that.


Had ice cream matcha parfait to kill excess time and sober up.
The azuki beans concealed in between layers is disgusting!
Ants would turn diabetic instantly!
My sweet tooth died.



I enjoyed the matcha jelly, matcha mochi and ice cream with conrflakes.
But the azuki really killed all the joy.
I'm not a red bean fan by nature, and this red bean jam is just bleh.

The Great Gatsby wasn't too bad.
Love the set decor, the costumes and it was just an eye feast for me, as I sat enthralled by the set scene and house, and watching people Lindy hopping made me jittery and dancy!

I want a house as huge as that!

If you have time to spare over the weekend, do drop by the F1 pit, located near the Singapore flyers to check out the blue print emporium.
They're opened to the public now, and the duepunti jewellery that Im considering about will be showcasing their goods and wares there!

Oh, and not forgetting my outfit of the day!
Love the back of my jumpsuit. :):):)







Alright, it's bedtime!