Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Meanwhile in china...

It's funny how I haven't gotten round to posting up stuff on the previous work trip, and now I'm posting up for my recent trip!

It's super weird to have so much excess time in china!
I had time to stroll around in the shops, pile up on tibits that caught my fancy, soak in the tub and piled on the face mask, and do up a post!
Even if its just for a day, it's quite awesome.

Usually, I'll be working up a storm with barely enough time to catch a proper 8 hours of sleep!

And now I'm lying in bed with my half eaten dinner, writing the draft of this short post.
Unbelievable!
But I like it.

Attended a fashion show, at the invitation of daddy's friend. Life in China would be dull, without the girls! Especially Cat!




















Celebrated the daddy's birthday ( also the birthday of our Graphics designer) with a huge dinner of live seafood. 
We went to this place where lots of restaurants cluster around a seafood selling place 
(Pretty much like Unique seafood concept located at Bukit Timah, where Ah yat and friends gather around and offer to cook up your selection)





So here we have the birthday boy, selecting crabs!
In Singapore, I've never eaten a fresh live version of the flower crabs. 
They actually taste decent! Still prefer the normal local ones that we eat though.




You would not believe it, but all that seafood + other dishes like roasted goose, goose intestines, a few platters of veg, soup, and other fillers cost less than $200SGD for 12 pax.
What can $200 buy, back in Singapore?

Post dinner would be KTV time!
The nicely decorated fruit platter before I munched up everything!
I personally finished up 80% of the 3 platters placed in front of me.
Caramel popcorn in the background, and the fruits in the center, and cucumber right smacked in the front.
Woah... you have no idea how addictive cucumber dipped in soya sauce and wasabi can be.
It was gone in a couple of minutes. :D



Dad's good friend CS dropped by to join us, as a surprise for dad, and CS's girlfriend made us some cakes!
Her cakes are good. Fresh cream cakes with fresh fruits are da bomb!
I gobbled up a huge chunk of her cakes, despite my seemingly extreme dinner and the tibits.
Resisting cakes is like cats resisting catnips.

It never works out.


Negotiations....
Requirement is to fish out an embedded fruit on the cake with the boob.
Dad's negotiating with CX.


Candid picture of the happy dad (despite the very dark room and bright background)

There you go. one boob each!



Boobless cake.   :x
The rest of us ate the panties portion, and the one with the chocolate shavings.


Work up next day feeling like a zombie and decided to wear my new uniqlo x lulu Guinness sleepy eyes tee with my black zig zag edge Zara skort.




Of course, I've also checked on my Autumn/Winter 2013 samples and design progress with the team, in preparation for our photoshoot, and decided on the model.

Spent many days stocking up on accessories, bags, socks and shoes for the shoot.

And and and and! Visited my favorite fat cat!
Look at her face.
She hates it whenever I take pictures of her. 




Meow.
Excited much!
More goodness to come!