Friday, May 24, 2013

Tea overdosed

Frantically trying to sleep, yet it's one of those night that I lose my ability to sleep on demand.

Perhaps I've had just too much tea today.
I did a quick tea count to replace those sleeping Sheeps.

koi fresh milk tea before I met the girls.
Osamanthus green tea at manicurious
Osamanthus green tea again
Earl grey with milk at manicurious just for a change,
And honey green tea with pearls that the brother bought for me on his way home.

That's 5 servings of tea!
Caffeine and alcohol adrenaline coursing through my system.
:(

How am I going to make it for brunch with the boys later, is beyond my imagination.
Oh dear!


On hindsight, my limbs are pretty again!
I chose Barbie pink for the fingers and a contrast tone of speckled white on the ring finger for that touch of unconventional streak in me.

Toes were darker shades of berry pink and like my finger, I contrasted my accent toe to be glazed with purple glitter.
:)

I'm such a magpie.
All that glitters is not gold, but yet it pleases me so.