Monday, July 29, 2013

Happiness is all in a Sunday.

Sunday turned out pretty good! 
Woke up happy, despite the fact that it was morning. 
I also got a lift the flea market with all my stuff. Luckily, I had the foresight to buy  an additional set of black ball dessert the night before and brought it out along to entertain myself for the flea. 
Managed to sell almost all my stuff that needed to be cleared, I also ogle at Claud's stuff and she gave them to me :D 

Met the fam for dinner, and we tried out Soup Broth Asia tonight. 
the food is quite disappointing if you ask me. Considering that I gobble Soup Spoon weekly like a true blue soup fan, the eastern version of Soup Spoon is disappointing like an unfulfilling meal. 
That's alright, it wasn't too bad either. Just not as good.

The fam proceeded over to the Marks and Spencer food department, and we did a quick loot. 
The brother and I selected anything that looked yummy or excitingly promising to us.
That's our rule of thumb whenever we raid the super marts for titbits.

Mom refused to drive, and after dinner was too lazy to walk, therefore we bus hopped our way home.

The entire journey home was spent eyeing at bus timing listed on the boards at each stop, just so that we could get seats, and yet not miss that important bus home. 

If there was a secret camera installed, it would have been quite funny, coz we were making so much noise about hoping that the bus we were in (bus A) would eventually over take bus B, just because bus B would stop right in front of our house, and bus A wouldn't. 

Yet the only reason why we were on Bus A, was because the mother doesn't want to walk to the the stop to board Bus B. 

I refused to alight bus A, because Bus B didn't have seats. 
Hahahaha. 

Hilarious "argument" 
We ended up with what we wished for. A seated journey, bus hopped over to bus B as planned and got home fat and lazy.

We ended our Sunday night with a ginormous mango. 

Trixie received mango as payment in kind for her efforts to model with the mango. 






Lastly a picture of our loots for tonight.


Thank you for such a fantastic day. 
I feel super super loved and blessed just to be happy like this. 
Of course more days like this to come in the future! 
Woots!