Monday, July 22, 2013

One of those days..

Crix took this for me the other day after lunch, kinda cool huh?
It was my comfy day. I wore my grey floral dress with pastel pink stripe cardigan, and new padded sandals from Shen zhen. 
Comfy stuff

Followed by a kitty out day.
Spot the cat!
Right, I don't typically wear blue, but this dress is an exception. 
It's a vintage sort of pretty, and so I wore it out for Les Affaires shop launch event at Marina Bay Sands.


Missed out on the fashion show because I was hungry, but better late, than never. Attendance is more important right? 

Les affaires is now located at MBS near gong Cha; the bubble tea shop, and also at plaza sing, located right next to Gap on the second floor. 

For the love of Pretty pajamas~
You should drop by and have a look see.