Tuesday, July 16, 2013

We're growing!

Dad sent me the link for one of the interviews he did for the recent Shenzhen fashion fair that we took part in.

The 3 day fair was super tiring, I was on my foot so much, that my feet barely belongs to me anymore. 
All those long hours of standing in heels that I did all these years for exhibition and model were like foundational. 
This is like wow. I need to buy a new pair of heels to appease my feet.
So I did. Bought myself a new pair of leather strappy heels with good padding to make life better for the next 2 days. 

On the last day, I changed into my high cut Isabel marant inspired wedge shoes when the fair ended. Who cares if it looks alittle odd with my fancy casual dress? I'm just an off duty designer with a hurting foot. 
Hhahaha

But hey! Looking at this interview makes it all worthwhile! 

It's heavily laced in Chinese, therefore I shan't include the link here to kill anyone. 

Being back in Singapore is good. 
I'm back to being model/ talent manager, and it's a good diversion from seeing too much fabrics and cloths for now.
This is what I call creating a good balance between what I love doing most.




I know, looking at this picture, I'm very much my dad's daughter. 
Not so much of mommy's girl.
Haha

And some behind the scenes that I took for dad. 
Super glad that I got away from being interviewed in Chinese. 
Hurray!