Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Bye July!


In a blink of the eye, July's passed.
Scrambled a series of pictures that I've taken just for random record's sake.
There are days for just about everything that I love about myself.
Sometimes its the outfit, sometimes its the make up, or the hair, or the color...

Oh you get it.


My first matte nails, albeit the messy paint job that I've given myself.
I've given myself glossy french tips for the contrast!
I reckon the matte finish will look gorgeous with a darker shade of color.
Audrey inspired!


Denim biker jacket from Megagamie, paired with Zara spag top, and Zara skorts 
(Horrors of horrors! The entire Singapore bought the skorts at like 1/3 the retail price of Zara.)
But I comforted myself that there is a huge quality disparity, especially with the handfeel and fabric quality.
I ordered the cheap version in white (zara ran out of sizes for white), and the sides pilled into tiny cotton balls, after a day's outing. 
*self comfort*


Midriff shirt and high waist shorts.
Im still in love with white!


With Trina! There are few people of my age group that I respect and look up to, and she's one of the rare few that's earned mine!
Of course, without her; I wouldn't be at where I am today.
It was good catching up with her at Linna's wedding!



Dressed up for Gary and Jac's wedding, and I decided to go along with the red lipstick.




Love for the day would be the coral nude shimmer that I coordinated.
I look like a dessert already. 


And I stepped into Furla, and I saw bags!
It was the toughest decision ever, deciding between the brown minimalist one,


or the electric rocker chic blue. 


2 extreme styles... such tough choice I had.
Until I met the rude sales girl.
I dumped both bags and walked off in a huff.
I dont deal with attitude problem too well.
The only attitude problem I'm able to accept readily, is my own.
Haha.


Attempted to give myself a fringe, and failed terribly.
I gave up the thoughts about cutting bangs.
As it is, I'm usually carded at clubs.
Getting fringe is like asking for unnecessary trouble + fat face!
:D

One of the rare days that I gave my hair a full up do.
Felt like a ballerina the entire day.
The funky version, that is.
:)


Rocking the glittery retro highwaist pants for clubbing.
I like the pants alot!
The sister said she was eyeing at the same pants in gold glitter!
I hope she buys it!

I'm in love with this furry bombom.
This is what she does whenever I'm home.
snuggly sleepy pooch.

Heading out for lunch on Sunday...
Brought my blue aviators out for a walk, since its been a long while...

got photobombed >:(

Robot is my new friend.

This is robot dog. o.O
posing with my korean loots.
Bestie bought me face stash, just because he was in Korea!
So loved!


NEW! Ribbon earrings for the ears.
They are the same as the starry ones that I bought with the mommy a couple of months ago.



New slippers!
To replace the infamous purple ones that died a horrible death.

This was what happened to my previous purple sequined slippers.
Guess who's the culprit that threw a confetti party?


According to the bestie, he said that I practically wore those purple slippers, everytime I appeared in school.
It was only true in his perception, since I always see him for salsa performance practises.
Slippers are convenient things to wear, since I have to change into the dance shoes right.
Anyway! They've been replaced. :D