Friday, September 06, 2013

Trixie after 2.




Trixie has been a little naughty and defiant lately, especially after my trips overseas, I'll come back to a dog who doesn't want to eat, and a reluctant model whenever I whip out my phone to photograph her. 

Luckily she'll bounce back to her usual hungry self 2-3 days after I'm back. 
Separation anxiety much, or angsty teenager phase that she's going through just to show her displeasure about my non existence at home
I don't know. 

But it's cute that she doesn't throw tantrums or do naughty deeds whenever I'm around. 
Because as much as I dote on her, I'm a scary scary human when I get angry. I detest ill disciplined dogs and kids. 
Lol

Call me Queen Alpha.
Trixie is my one and only subject that has loyally resigned herself to me.
Hahahaha.