Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Five days after..


It's approximately 5 days since I fell ill.

I'm coughing a good deal now.
The yucky wheezy phlegmy sort. And I'm already back at work!

Call it unperks, but I call it doing what I liked best.
Even when I'm sleeping, I'll think about what I can add on to the coming collection, colors, style, or one thing leads to another, one idea for the fashion, will help bring about another idea for the agency.

Taking a break from trend working.
Just took this picture, and am eating up my naked sundae, to get some sugar rush.
Lace bunny ears? 

I hear you. 
Yeah. I have a terrible habit of working pretty, even if its closer to bed time and all. 

That keeps me from plonking into bed whenever I'm feeling lazy. 

After all, the wise ladies dictates that one should never go to bed pretty with your makeup, gook and contact lens.
Aha!

Indeed.
I am wise.

Besides, no designers would ever like to work in a yucky environment.
The need to surround themselves with everything pretty, is extremely important.
Look at ugly stuff, you churn out ugly stuff.
Look at pretty stuff, you inspire yourself to churn out something even better.

Afterall, you never compare yourself with something worst off, at least I dont.
I always eye at the stuff on top, and enjoy what I have at the moment.
Look far, look high, and visualise the future.

Such is the way of life.