Sunday, August 25, 2013

Updates

It's been at least a week since I last did a proper update.

Here's my galaxy glitter nails that I had before I flew off for China.

And this! Would be my current nails that I'm sporting. 
Texture would be the keyword here. 
Mattify, stickerfy and glitter foils.   

Of course my color for this season would be denim, navy, blacks and more blues.

iisa design center..
I bought those alphabets from typo, and I was deciding on a place to keep those alphabets.


Fixing up the showroom. 
In the mood for blues and black. This is for autumn! That leather jacket perched on the mannequin? I brought it back to SG with me.

Also dad received pictures for Les Affaires's opening at the Marina Bay Sands. This was the representation picture to mark my attendance. 
Lol.

Fatty cat at my favorite convenience store, near the hotel/ office.
He usually lies on top of the ice cream counter to cool himself down. 
Clever fatty!

Mei Mei with baby unique. 
Like mother like son.

This would be a series of pictures that I took of unique doing various stuff. 
This one first, would be unique dipping his face into the milk bowl.

Le sigh at that messy milk face.


When he was done with his milk, I tried taking pictures of his messy after milk face. 
So much milk dribbles!


That was the look he gave when I tried to wipe his face.

Unique at daddy's place on the pile of hangers by the sofa. 
He had so much fun pouncing on hangers. He even bite them.

Hachiko! My favorite boy! 
With Sam Sam at the background. 
They were both eyeing at unique from where they were. Making sure that the silly dumb dumb is ok.

Unique doing a series of cute til u'll say awwww poses on my lap.
New fortune cat beckons!





The amount of scratches one monster incurred. 
Dad has the most. 
Because the little monster turned 2 months old while I was in china, and he grew himself a set of itchy but sharp teeth to attack us!

Thats like enough of cats.
Most people live with one cat, and I have like 7 of them over in China. Tsk! The story will never end if I rattle on about them.

My pile of fabric selection for winter..and of course I've kept some for spring and summer!



My abused slippers. 
I chucked them into the bin on the last day of my trip. 
They've served me well. Especially all that typhoon inspired rain that I flipped through with these slippers. 
Actually what I missed most, wash rain boots during that 6 days worth of continuous rain!

Legs that I'd only have when I look into the reflection on the train. 
Lol.