Friday, October 04, 2013

F1 2013

F1 has been pretty good to me

this year.
It was busy in a good way! 

Been too lazy to throw up post lately, i've been taking time off the computer whenever possible. Therefore, I'd figure that posting up pictures would justify for the absence of words. 

Day 1@ Singapore cricket club




I feel like a midget standing next to the girls! 

At the Padang area! 



Random view of the day




Almost got dragged into dancing. 
I would, if I wasn't lugging my bag around!




Group shot of the girls before ending work for the day.

Started work at Sentosa Tanjung beach club the next day, before heading down for F1. 
With the lovely Heineken girls,


Then F1 again! 
 I visited the Tiger beer girls at their respective Booths assigned.
So pretty!


Greeted at the gate by my very tall "twin". 
I prefer this gold outfit to the red ones that the girls wore on the first day!



Claud and I bumped into our sec friends and we hung out for awhile!
So happy to see them, because it makes me feel like a school kid again.

The last day! 
I'm looking more and more like a spectator than a working manager.



Oh the glorious sunset that was gone after I took this shot.


I can be an F1 racer too!

This floating ballon cluster, was holding up a lady in white dress. She was dancing in the air. 
How pretty!


Those lazy lounging chairs look extremely appealing. 
It's just too bad that I didn't have time to laze on it.


Last group shot of the girls before work officially ended.

Like I've said, it's a good F1 this year, and I'm thankful for everything that has been provided to me. 
:)