Monday, September 23, 2013

How sensitive are you to colors?

F1 is finally over!
I'm resting my body now and refused to leave the bed much.
The brain is in semi functional capacity though.
China has been rushing me to catch up with my paper work, and instead of fixing up my design and collections... I'm wasting so much time surfing.

This one that I found is amusing though.
I have to admit that I probably put in more effort in sorting out the color hues, than eating up my dinner tonight.
This is what I started with.


This is roughly what I did.
The final submission differs slightly from this after tweaking and changes.




I'm so disappointed that I only scored 11.
The scale works like this.

0 Perfect color acurity and 100 being low color accurity.
I'm at 11. 
Dislike!
All my life, I've always believed that i'm extremely sensitive to colors, and looking at my score,
I suddenly feel color blind. 



ok bye.
I'm going to stare at other things now that does not require color accuracy for now.
:(



*you've been warned about the potential heartbreak involved.
and in case you're still interested with the color hue test..
here is the link.