Friday, October 25, 2013

tgiw





Nothing much in particular, just one of those nights where I went to zouk happy, and left beamingly happy. 

There was no tantrums involved. 
I'm going with the fact that I was being fetched, and the bling blongs that I received from the DJ console counter. 

I wanted, and I got them! 
*beams*

Even when I hated being squeezed, stomped and crowded, I stood there happy like a fan girl anyway. 

Conclusion is, cheap toys makes me happy too! 

While being carded by the noob bouncer sets off the upset + irritated alarms within. 
Don't get me wrong here... 
Sure, being carded can be quite a boost to the esteem for some who're dying to be carded...and acknowledged that they still look young ( I seriously know of friends who enjoy the process.)

BUT hello! carded when my Identity card is not with me is definitely unappreciated. 
But those lighted bracelets made up for the inconvenience. 

:)