Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Bading 2013 goodbye



Finishing up some bits of work (mainly paying salary), and it dawned upon me that on the last day of the year, I should give thanks for all the goodness that came over my way this year.

The opportunities, the friendships, understanding, family love and support, progress, growth profits, happiness, health.
I give thanks for all the goodness that has been bestowed upon me.
Not forgetting the obstacles placed in line throughout the year, that made me stronger and better, wiser and bolder.

Looking forward to 2014 and all that might come forth to shape me into a better Daphne, so that I may fulfill my purpose and destiny in the shortest possible time and maximize coverage of what I can do in this universe.


Thank you and good bye 2013.

xoxo
Daphne

On a side note, I seem to have lost my appetite today, and the unhungry feeling is all too familiar to me. 
Reminds me of old times that I've battled alone. It's nice meeting personal old friends.
But seriously the logical answer would be that I ate too much throughout the festive weekend.
Haha.

However if this feeling stays, I might just end up looking super trim again! 
;)