Saturday, January 25, 2014

Buying happiness

They say you can't buy happiness with money.

Oh well, Instagram shopping is quite a killer. Waiting for happiness to arrive. 
Can't. Wait. For. Sunday. 
It's when the Bangkok loots arrive in SG!

Excited and anticipating is one of those irreplaceable feeling! 
So I'll say, money CAN buy happiness. 
The instant gratification sort of happiness! 
Lololol 

And I think I've stocked up enough new clothings and underwear for about 20 days worth of the Chinese New Year! 
I'm trying my very best not to look at them and be contented with the already worn clothes recently! 

Resisting temptation is really quite hard work, especially so on brain dead days, or when you head out to meet friends.
#1weektoCNY

2014 is looking exciting to me.
I see growth, success, money and someone who will love me wholly. 

Someone who will love me for who I am, and let's me be me, without restraints, boundaries and rules.

These are stuff in a relationship that I cannot compromise on, and it's really important that the next guy that I date seriously, is able to see through my requirements.

After all, seeing eye to eye in things is really important. And when you don't, you'll just never be able to compromise and love each other for who they are. 
#truestory