Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Bambi my little kitty

Meet Bambi.

I just received pictures from Daddy.
Bambi's seated on the left, and her mommy Oranje is on the right.
Look at how much she's grown in 2 months!


This would be when the both of them swop place to sleep.
Cats have a thing for luggages, lap top bags sort of material. It's really funny to see how they just grab a patch of the bag, and make themselves comfortable!



At a glance, she's a definitely her mommy's replica.
But looking up close, she seems to have inherited her papa's eyes and features instead.
I've taken the initative to piece together pictures of Bambi at 3months old, and her dad (Ben) aged about 6months old for comparison purpose.
Hehehe. 

Both have that I hate the camera face, and that naughty defiant look.


More random pictures of my little darling...They are a little blurry, as per daddy's picture taking skill.
But still its good enough!



She's apparently fascinated with the sofa zippers. and isn't very photo friendly.


These are my pictures that I took when she was less than a month old back then!
 Those sad sad "pick me, love me" eyes that Bambi has. 
Haiz...
I dont know what to say.



 So tiny right, the little baby...
Back then she already hated the camera.

I miss my little furrykins.
But it seems very likely that we'll be giving her to Catherine, so that Bambi can keep Unique company. It's good too, in that way, I can visit her whenever I'm over at China.
Dad has decided to sell the rest of the kittens away, and they are currently sitting at the petshop waiting for someone to give them their forever home.

It's just crazy to have 15 cats living in the same house.
Shovelling their output daily isn't funny.
The house is left with the usual suspect. 
Hachiko, Oranjie, Toots, Ben, Sam. 
Dad also gave Yellow away to a close friend because he was always fighting with Ben & Sam.
I love that fella. He was such a sweetheart, and the second cat to welcome me to the pack when I first went to China. :(
But whatever it takes to keep a balance and equilibrium at home.

A cat's got to do what a cat's gotta do, as long as he's loved and well taken care of, nothing else matters.