Monday, February 24, 2014

May you be loved forever liger

Dad just told me that Liger/Tiger is sold. 
To this rich lady from ShenZhen. 
When I heard about it, I'm a little sad. 
In fact, the truth about the kittens going away for good to another home, just became true. 

My only comfort? 
He's in a good home 
There's going to be servants who will clean up after him and serve him. 
Dude's got this seriously long fur issue like Unique. 
He's going to constantly require grooming, combing on a daily basis. 
Which essentially works out to be more attention required on his fur, as compared to his siblings. 

Since he's going to a rich family, He's not going to starve and become food on the steamboat (it's gonna be a hefty delicacy if they do. Lol) 


Good bye my little baby. 
May you always be loved, given attention and never lack of anything a cat kitty would ever need. 
Be the good boy that you always were in your new home, and stay close by your owner like how you always like/demanded being hugged to sleep when it's cold. 
This is how you'll always be loved and adored by your new owner.
I'd always think of you whenever I can.