Sunday, March 16, 2014

Bambi and I


It's just Bambi left! 
She's quite the little milk bag.
Should see the way she vacuums up the milk in the bowl!

She's quite demanding when she needs attention. 
Anyway, the good/sad news is
Her siblings have all been sold :( 

Liger went to rich lady who lives in Shenzhen 

On the night that I was supposed to reach DG, Whisky went home with one of the bosses of the Sofitel management in a Mercedes 500. 

And tonight Simba went home with someone else too. 
I haven't had time to grill daddy on his new owner. 

We left the cats in the petshop of dad's good friend. 
So far she's found good homes for all the babies. It's Bambi left.

We initially kept Bambi at home with us, because Catherine wanted her. 
With Unique's recent bout of skin problems, I think she's rethinking about the responsibilities involved.

Poor Unique. He's been shaved to his knickers. 
*heartbroken*


So Bambi's in the petshop waiting for her new forever home. 
My sweetie pie. 
I hope she doesn't find a home, so that she'll stay with us forever!