Thursday, March 13, 2014

Poster girl



Too lazy to blog from the Mac, I edited these using phone app instead. 
Funny, but these 2 pictures made me feel like a poster girl! 
I didn't do anything to these pictures, aside from tweaking the colors and lightings.

My assistant is turning out to be a better photographer than I give her credit for!
She made me look tall and skinny. 
Awesome!

The real reason why I'm posting narcissistic pictures of myself here, is because I want to remember the feeling,
That nothing is impossible, so long as you set your heart to do it, as well as to believe in it. 

This was the last few items I took, before we wrapped up the shoot for this trip. 
The feeling at that moment? 
Relieved. Wreary. Overposed. Oversmiled. Picking on angles, products, details, lightings.

You have no idea how much I actually detest having to be photographed. 
The ironies.

2 more days to Dday!
My bed time is becoming out of hand. 
Such is the life of a Daphne. 
Work hard. Play hard. Rest hard. 
Xo