Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Heading into Mid March


I'm very much still alive!
Back and recuperated from my trip, I've been busy recollecting my thoughts for my new project, along with new lessons that I took home from my recent trip.

Editing photos are going to be my biggest challenge for this week!

Perhaps I love myself too much, to want to change any part of me into anything else.

I hated how I was being photoshopped into someone new in the previous shoot, and therefore i'm going OCD mode here and taking things into my own hands.


Come on, Look at the disparity! 

This is the original non edited Daphne in the test shot.


and this taken in the studio, highly edited.
Ermygawd.. is that even me?!
It's actually quite insulting to me.
Even Barbie doesn't come in this proportion!

Dislike!

I do not care if I have thunder thighs, muscular calves or a stubborn jaw/chin.
Give me back all my physical flaws!
Rwar!!!



Apparently I cant trust the Chinese Chinese to appreciate of even understand my taste in imperfection.
审美观不同.

I'm not going to fight them, in what's right or wrong
I sure hope that my eyes, shoulders and fingers are going to survive the photoshop ordeal that I'm putting myself through.

Looking forward to the launch 
3 more days to go.
Wee!

~ Crossed eyed Daphne