Thursday, April 03, 2014

What happens when you are sleepless?

Trying to tune back my body clock, things got a lot worst instead. 
I'm usually sleepy at 6am, but I forced myself into bed at 4am only to be wide awake... As I speak!

One thing leads to another, and I've been thinking about changing the color of my Ted baker wallet since I bought it til now...
Which makes it less than 2 months old.

I gave up on sleep and climbed out of bed... 
And did it! 
In about 30 mins or so! 
I turned it gold.


The interiors are originally cream...
Entirely cream. 
Like this.

Which makes the wallet sweet and girly. 
But lacking a little bit of spunk. That little bit of Daphne flavor. 

So I just sort of turned them goldish with my favourite shade of gold nail lacquer aka nail polish, and the help of a make up sponge. 

I'm considering whether to finish up the entire wallet into gold, or to leave it with this contrast. 

Of course I've got to touch up on the edges a little. 
But I'm pretty pleased with the results though.
Touching up will wait til another day, as I battle bedtime. 

:)

While I'm at the picture album, might as well post up pictures of the impromptu dinner that I made with mommy..
Dinner as usual is fusion decided based on what can be dug out from the refrigerator. 
Chinese/Asian/western mixed together.
Whatever. 

Starters: Spicy beansprout, china 小菜 style.

Black pepper smoked duck baked with okra and carrots. 
The greens for me and the orange for the mother. I hate carrots and she hates okra. Fair!

Mixed mushroom soup with cabbage done it my way. I could drink this mess of s'hrooms and soup everyday (I think)

Ending this post hungry.