Sunday, April 06, 2014

Filling up your cheeks fats and skin rattles

I just read that cheek fats can actually be lost from the lack of proper meals. 
Which actually makes sense suddenly.

The cheek fats actually started going away after I left my last office job, which works out to be the only time I considtently ate my meals at the correct time.

When I'm awake and bored, I'm extremely capable of squeezing 6 small meals a day

It's pretty much now dinner and snacks and supper for me these days. 
Some days I manage to squeeze lunch in, when the mood/time/fancy strikes. 
That's what happens when I'm working from home and feeling lazy. 

Other days I sacrifice lunch just to clock in more sleep, before rushing out. 
I know it's really bad to move around flat without sustenance I'm quite awesome at fighting fainting spells that passes every now and then from the lack of sugar.

Trust me. Weight loss is the last thing on my mind. I'm just a lazy person when it comes to meal preparation in the day. 

Perhaps I need to work on eating properly and regularly again. 
I want my baby cheeks back!
Since I'm at this, might as well admire what's left of my cheeks..



Finally dropped by sephora for make up forever's HD product launch to support the DA crew, and I must say that the pressed powder is quite fantastic. 
They did the demo on my skin, and seriously, I haven't been impressed with what I've seen so far, and never felt the urge to buy/use/apply powder (unnecessarily) since my outbreak circa 2007/2008. 
In fact "no powder" was my absolute rule to good skin. 
The no powder rule makes you look:
fresher, 
younger 
and also, it doesn't clog the pores... 
And because my skin could actually breathe freely...
Together with minimal cleansing steps involved in the cleansing routine... 
Ageing effects aside, I actually think that my skin's in a better state than when I was younger! 

Anyway, back to my newly acquired HD pressed powder... 

This was taken without filter.


I still wouldn't use the powder on a daily basis because of my clogged pore phobia and skin breathing beliefs, but just whenever I need to look a little more *ahem* *magical* for whatever reason of the day, I'll dust my HD pressed powder with a kabuki brush and enjoy the magic.

Actually the cream blusher from make up forever is quite pretty too. But I just JUST bought benefit's fine one one on my birthday month, so no blusher for me at the moment. 

Ooh lala~
For the love of make up 
~daphne