Monday, April 14, 2014

Oh hello!


Of the 23082982931092- pictures that I've edited over the span of ... weeks.
I'm most taken to this picture of my...nostrils. 
Hahaha.
It's like. I wonder if the camera can detect what's inside my nose.
Anyway so happy to be moving on to the next set of collection.
and also
happy to be done with...
ringworms. I caught them from godknowswhere I swear!
It started with a mosquito bite and it evolved into a ringworm in a couple of days.
I now know who really loves me even if i'm "dirty".
I'm gonna tell santa who's been nice to me!
Now i'm just waiting for the worm "bites" to fade away.
Consciously alternating between the bio oil that the mother swears by, and the anti fungal cream from the fridge.
I'm super thankful that the ringworm stopped at 2.
Khamsahamida!

slipped off the stairs in slippers. Well done.
I earned myself a sore bum, and a juicy bruise on the elbows when I broke my fall.
How it happened?
Claud thinks I might have been too happy and bounced off the stairs, while I think it's all slipper's fault.

Kicked into the cupboard. Newly acquired bruise on the knee.
I shifted the rackety old cupboard and have to wait for muscle men to remove them from my house.
In the meantime, I forgot they exist, and walked right into it, in the dark!
I'm Bruise Lee after all! :D

Fever! It's like a 3 day fever fest. Everything hurt. from the bones to the scalp. I didn't even want to comb my hair. The detangling tugging hurt me so much, I gave up and went on with life with messy hair.
I also couldnt locate the thermometer, so I never quite knew how much damage I was into, only that I transit between chilly cold (I sit around in my PU jacket meant for 15-20 degree in this crazy hot weather, shivering), to being a super baking HOT girl! *flips hair*
Gosh!

Now that i'm done mumbling about the terrible stuff...
There's the good stuff as well to balance it out.
Like how Claud covered work for me, while I was ill. Super love her for being kind to me.
Or how when it rains, and being stranded umbrella-less + sick, Someone sells you the idea of walking through the rain in a cupboard box, and giggle your way through it because it's super funny.
Raise your hands if you've tried walking in a box like you're doing lion dance!
I enjoyed myself! Love again!
Oh! and my new toy! The sony Alpha 5000 :D
in pink! That's love as well!
Ben heard that I was sick and offered to send congee from crystal jade over, since he was at Wala. *touched*
and getting concerned messages from friends, because I sounded emo in my previous post.
super touched as well!
and I had the best sick person food over the weekend.
I asked for steamboat at home...because i'm really a very soupy person by nature, and we had my favourite pork collar with sesame sauce for dips!
and the charcoal congee at Tiong Bahru for lunch today.
All super love!
and I've been told that I'm gonna get a package from a friend in Sweden earlier today..
---

It's like, getting bad stuff in exchange for lots of good stuff.
What more can I complain about?

Besides, I dont need many friends, because I'm blessed with friends who matter, friends who cares.
Quality over Quantity
That's more important to me.

#Blessed&Grateful
#RainbowsAfteraStorm