Wednesday, May 14, 2014

the meows..


Clearing space in the iphone, and I realized that I've never uploaded this video of the boys taken last year during one of my trips to China.

China felt a little more like home, when I started staying at Daddy's place, instead of the hotel.
Home to me, is where there is animals to look forward to, to have pets greeting me when I step through the doors.
It's always been this way since I was young. :)

I hate how I sound, when I talk to animals.
Urgh...so please forgive my my icky voice in the video..




Exotic Shorthair are known for their very endearing characteristics. They love the company of human beings, and love love super love their owners to the max.
In the video, they respond to "Lai" (come here) because they're technically living in China, and dad talks to them in Chinese.
That aside, the only cat I did not call out to in the video, was Toots (she's chilling out by herself in background when I called out to Hachi..), and she hates to squeeze in with the boys (because Ben and Sam always bully her)... so we'll just let her be.

Oh! and Standing up to get a petting advantage is Sam's specialty. ;D
Exotic Shorthair cats have this crusty eye problem, and daddy's usually too lazy to clean up their eyes to make them look handsome. So we'll usually just live with crusty eyed cats mostly, a little dirt won't kill.

I miss the cats, and am looking forward to spending time with the Cats soon.
The only sad thing about this coming trip, is that I wont get to see my precious babykins (who are all sold away to their new homes), and the only updates I get is through the petshop lady who still get updates of them periodically from their respective owners.

Oh well, at least they're all living good lives. It's all that matters, despite my heartbreak.