Tuesday, June 24, 2014

The Alchemist.



Sometimes, all you'll need is just a good book and some good eats to refresh your soul. 
Had spare time between meetings, and I filled the void with a book and the Shiok maki.

There's also something very energizing about slapping on a favourite facial mask and blanking out in the bed, while inhaling the fragrance and enjoying the coolness of the mask. 

Waking up to refreshed skin is akin to waking up with renewed energy to achieve "maktub" for me. Afterall, if 15 mins is good enough to create wonders to the skin, it sure does alot of good for me in more than one way.


"Every search begins with beginner's luck. And every search ends with the victor: being severly tested.
Just like how it is said that the darkest hour of the night, came just before dawn."

My heart is capable of speaking to me, and i'm still learning to listen to my heart.
I take comfort that so long as I stay true to my course and never falter, I'll eventually find my own destiny.

Of course, "Anyone who interferes with the destiny of another thing, will never discover his own". Too bad.


Being vain, I want good skin. 
Thank you universe, and the rest of my wish list, my heart will convey the rest of request for me because I'm not gonna let the entire world know what I want la! 

"When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it." ~ The alchemist 

I guess that's what they call, self fulfilling prophecies.