Friday, June 20, 2014

Appreciating my besties...


It's always easy to post about the light hearted stuff.
And yet this one's been boggling around within for a while.

The thing with friendship, it's where..

Like attracts like.
Birds of the same feathers flock together.

These special people who have the ability to make me open up more than necessarily.
Where pride and image does not matter.
Where its absolutely alright to talk about kooky subjects like karma, universe, destiny, past and present life, life values, or even plot and hatch weird ideas.

The one who says... what you've just shared and said, reminded me of this book that I've read!
*proceeds and sends books over*

No we're not bookworm club.
As I said, Like attracts like. 

It's not about people accepting and buying what we say (albeit that we're quite talented in selling our concepts and ideas to people), but rather its the sharing of concepts, ideology, and faith, in order to motivate and steer us towards the direction that we're (individually) meant to head towards.

To help develop awareness and broaden our subconsciousness, and make things more conscious for further contemplation and subsequent referencing for our own future action.

In pursuit of a deeper meaning and purpose in living this life.
To those who have ever questioned, "why this life?"
Perhaps you'll understand or have an inkling of idea about what I'm yabbling about.

Deep much?

Its always been tough to use words to represent how I feel.
That's why its easier to use pictures to represent thoughts, even though it sometimes look extremely bimbotic to everybody else.
Lol.
NLP test suggest that, im 51% visual and  49% audio.
Images and songs holds their respective meanings to me.

But in this post, I appreciate the special people who get along extremely well with me philosophical/intellectually/frequency.
The ones who enjoys doing silly stuff and spending time with me without judging.

I specially appreciate the ones who have the ability to manage me when i'm in anger/tantrum/diffcult mode, + bonus point to the one with the ability who can dissolve the boiling anger in me.
I dont know how these precious people manage, but thank you for understanding me more that I understand my own quirks at time.


It's been a pleasure growing up together with these boys and girls in more than just age alone.
*thumbs chest with pride*


Okaybye!