Friday, June 20, 2014

Self appreciating night


One of those nights where i grew 2 pimples on each side of the cheeks. 
What to do? 

Used eyeliner and colored 2 moles out instead and went out for dinner.
Hahaha. 

The brother said I looked stupid doing that. 
Idiot!

But it was quite amusing for me when I paired the stupid moles with my newest acquisition... The hat! 

Obviously one was taken with the mole, and the other was taken after I went to watch how to train a dragon 2 before the outbreak.

I love Toothless!

know I should start acting my age, but seriously, it's now or never! With regards to all the kiddish things that I find fascinating on this earth. 
Obviously I'm not going to pull off hats like these when I'm 80 years old or something, so everyone's just gotta bear with me, as I challenge the notion of growing up, and ageing.
zzZz..


Ok I'm done with my self appreciating post.
Xo