Thursday, August 07, 2014

Clothes. Where the heck did it run off to?!

Hunted for my new white cropped top that daddy just brought back for me from my collection, and it's nowhere to be found! 
#Omgpapaya! 

It's so frustrating that I practically cleared up the entire room, and it's still missing! 
The last I saw it was a week ago when I tossed it aside when it did not fit/matched what I was wearing on Sunday. 

I must be really nuts to even be writing this down here, but really, can't be the ghosties fogging my sight right! 

#frustrated20140807 
#goodnightworld

On other thoughts, was flipping through Instagram and I noticed top "fashionista" showing off their latest splurge. 
Everyday different outfit and nothing repeats. 
It's as if they would not wear their clothes twice. Even if the skirt could be matched with another top for an interesting combination. 

Errrr... If you think you really rock fashion, shouldn't you be able to mix and match various items from Stone Age coordinated with something in trend now? 

As opposed to wearing a different outfit just because you think money can buy you style? 

Fashion really doesn't work this way!
You wouldn't be fashionista, but rather just transitional clothes hanger, and if you're up for it, model! 

Ok goodnight! 
Done bitching!