Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Dog Shaming

Wanted to work, but website was down…
So shall throw in a random entry that I found amusing, not matter how many times I see it.
Dogs getting into trouble never gets old on me!

Here we go…
I eat Crayon and poop rainbow!

I've eaten so many LEGOS, I could poop a star wars ship!


I ate my dad's Teeth!

                                                             
                                                             I have shamed my family


The shower curtain was too long, so I fixed it!
* I cracked up at this, because Trixie was also guilty of this!



I sneak under the fence..


I break into the pantry and hid potatoes all around the house


I got drunk eating chocolate liquor..


Killed Yoda I did #hahahahah


Murdering Dora the Explorer!


This is the funniest! 
I laughed so bad.
I stick my head through the shower curtain, and lick people's bums when they aren't looking