Saturday, September 20, 2014

Narcissism decline..

Ohaiyo!
It's been a while since I last found the mood to look at photoshop in a fun way. 
It always and mostly will be work work work work work related.

I took this picture a couple of months ago (when the hair was still mermaid length, and the shades was new), The new speckled aviator shades, I seriously love how the colours popped and spoke to me. (Ahhhh.. come on, I can never resist the combination of purple/ red or purple/fushia. )  
I made the attempt to capture the crazy colors
Months later, I finally found the mood to fix the picture and made it the way I wanted, even if its just a 5 minutes work.

Greyscale + shades in its original colour.
I had to cheat a little and whiten my teeth, just because the grey makes them look yellower than necessary. (hohoho)

Here's my forever amateur end product, and a narcissistic picture of le Daphne in a jiffy!



Truth be told, i have about 230089682 picture of myself, waiting to be edited into whatever I have in mind. 
Sometimes they turn out well, and sometimes they don't. 
Rwar!
Most of the time, I'm just too lazy to post a picture of myself.

Don't get me wrong.
My narcism level hasn't declined much in person. 
I still dress up like i'm in denial. 
It's just the online postings on myself that has dropped. 
I've reached a point where I do not need to post up fancy schmoozy pictures of myself to justify how much I love myself for personal record.

It's like how Claud pointed out that I haven't changed my profile picture on Facebook circa 30 Dec 2013. That's close to a year! 
How unlike myself.

I love change, I love doing things different, I love challenging routines, and new projects.
I still do. Just getting a little lazy.
And taking things off public record a little.

Ageing anyone?
:D