Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Stifled

Stifled.
That's how I am feeling today (mostly).
The most glorious part of Tuesday, would have to be me lying down on the bed, with the facial therapist fixing my face.

I actually fell asleep for a while in there, since it was pitch black with the mask covering everything up and I couldn't peep around and spy (haha).

The rest of the day was slightly annoying ~ I'm blaming my OCD quirks on it.
Fashion eyesore - its not my problem right, so why does it affect me so much to look at ugly stuff?
Facial session overran by an hour, and I roamed around town without proper make up, luckily Claud saved me with her stash.
I found out that the facial lady over plucked my eyebrows, and I look constantly surprised now. Grr..
I would also have preferred to have the time to go home, shower, change and make up.
Instead of roaming around with overly greasy face, haphazard make up, greasy limbs from the massage, and bad hair day from the facial bed and flats.

The new dress I ordered also appeared in the post today, and I look as if I'm drowning in the oversized dress.
one of those 货不对版 situation.
Looks bloody gorgeous on the model, and absolutely retarded when I put it on.

*deep breathe*

Also feeling under accomplished today, even though I ate Sushi + sashimi 3 out of 4 days this week.
Rwarrrrr! What exactly is wrong with me?

Too stifled to sleep it off.
Not in the mood for supper.
Yucks. I hate the pent up feeling stuck in the guts.

It's rare for me to complain here, but tonight, I reckon it is necessary to write it out here for sanity.