Monday, July 18, 2016

Taking life where it leads you.


Have you ever wondered if you're coursing through life right at where you need to be at, or are you merely bumbling through life as it is..

Of late I have been feeling the latter.
Perhaps inertia, perhaps a change of heart, perhaps the change in direction, or perhaps its just time.
Undecided as it is, this is my last quarter tasked out before I make my choices.

As time ticks the answers to my questions seems clearer to me, almost waving to me.
I dread what the last quarter of the year may bring forth, for sentimental sake, but as I have always said...

a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do.

If its time, its time.
For a resolution that I have made, I can only pray that I find my new direction in life soon, and in the meantime work on my restlessness.

But I trust that I am always in the right time and at the right place just because I have always been well taken care of.

~peace