Tuesday, September 26, 2017

What ticks you off

During Dinner, I had this conversation with DL about people overstepping their boundaries, especially friends and work. First of first, I'm all about the camp where we giving people chances because we are all learning and we are all human. No human is perfect. This I understand entirely and you will find that I am a very very very kind person by nature.

BUT if you are going to be the sort who will point fingers and attack (me),  especially after I have pushed myself to extend every bit of myself to be hospitable, kind, friendly, sugar, spice and everything nice...

Have faith that I''ll find a million arrows to launch back at you until you repent, apologise or disappear from the surface of the earth.
How nice I can be.. is merely a reflection of how Un-Nice I will be when triggered or met with people who take advantage of my kindness.

So the saying goes "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" this theory applies for people who have not only overstepped  boundaries, transfer their weight on my toes and counter blame me for the error.
I will hunt you, I bite you, and fling you around by the neck like a dog with it's kill instincts
(If you'll see how some dogs would ripped stuffed toys into fluff in just seconds that's just their killer instincts overriding their cuteness in every little fluffy doggles that you meet)
Well I'm just that sort of girl if you ever work me up into an anger.
*glares*

I will bypass every kind vein in my body, and have you ripped you apart, and mourn for your death when I'm done being angry.
Amen.

Sure I dont actually murder people in reality. But I will cut a person off completely from my life until I've found it within myself to forgive and be a peace with the matter/person.
Forcing me to surpress my anger just fuels the anger and frustration of the matter.

I mean WHAT is so difficult in just agreeing that a person's fucked up right?
Who's perfect anyway?
Obviously if I have taken offence in the matter, then the best way to placate me is to let me have my say in whatever the matter is right?

Nope.
In any case le bf refuses to accept the fact that I have been hurt/ wounded by said person during our discussion and he thinks that I'm over reacting and being dramatic as usual.
I refused to be caught in the middle babe.
I hate people who sit on the fence. Right is right. Wrong is wrong.


But That's alright.
It's just me against the world by myself.
Not like I've never been in situations alone that way...
I started young by the way.. when mom sent me to school and I constantly got bullied at 3 years old?
I learnt not to be a pushover, and By 5, I was girl boss in class.
#NoBigDeal

*yawn*
Who needs a guy to who would say "dont worry, I've got your back"

the crux of it all in the discussion is 天塌下来老娘自己学着顶, 顶不到at most 自己Gameover.
That's the rule of engagement isn't it?
Hahahaha. :D



ANGRY ENFP