Friday, December 03, 2004

Ooh! the long awaited Mazda .....


Quack's parents bought us tickets to catch the Mama Mia! showing at the Esplanade.

The show was awesome, and it was my first time watching anything in the Esplanade. It was just disappointing that there was no DVD/VCD on sale, or I would have gotten them for mommy.
Weh..

I decided to skip the weekly Mambo, as the queue at Zouk is insanely long, therefore the decision to catch some rest at home instead.
Imagine being squashed by sweaty people / throttled on by people who are dancing with 2 left feets. Clubbing can be hazardous at times.

The highlight of the week would be Quack's Mazda 3! 

Naturally, We're all glad and excited that it's finally arrived, as it was appalling, just thinking about how long it took, for him to collect it, with bad service from the sale person and all.

That aside, new car = show and tell, so the usual suspects all had a go with joy rides, and the usual talk like the engine sounds funny, or the brakes making loud noise, whether to smoke the lights,add eyelides, change to a shorter antenna, blahblahblah.

It's practically like girls on similar topics! Do you think i should get my eyelids fixed, or would this color suit my eyes, am I walking funny, getting fat and so on.


Thinking about it now, I guess I was being PMS-sy, and acting daft, but I was getting quite upset that the Car's getting more air time than I am.

Haha! Yes well, girls are such unpredictable and unreasonable creatures, but I have since gotten over it, and I am totally fine with the car now! Lalala.

Never realized how tiring it is just to travel around, and I am in serious need of sleep. I barely slept for 2-3 hours before i had to rush out, for the Council Meeting in preparation for the coming Orientation! 



Brain's not functioning at this moment. 
Shall update soon!