Monday, December 06, 2004

Half bald Daphne


After what seemed like a million years, I have finally gotten myself a haircut.
No thanks to the favour I did for a certain hairdresser who NEVER kept his word.
I'm NEVER gonna help that thankless soul EVER.

I did him a favor on a 15 minutes notice, and it seems like the bugger forgot all about it the second I stepped out of NEXT salon.
He needed to give me a blunt straight cut - think old school china girls in their one length short hair, and promised he'll layer my hair soon, and throw in a treatment session as a gesture of appreciation.


Guess what? 
It's been more than 2 months, and NOTHING came through!
I hounded him, and he kept giving me stupid excuses, and I promise that this bugger by the name of IZOC, will never get far in his career, simply because he is irresponsible!

I despise people like this. So disgusting!

Anyway, my current hair woe at the moment  - I got no more hair post layering! 
wha lau. 
While Leonard was having his haircut, his stylist kept making digs at my ugly blunt cut. I gave up, and told her that she may layer my hair.


The shampooing at REDS is terrible
The haircut was a nightmare.

I've got nothing against changes, but I do believe I've been spoilt by Blitz 
The hair cut does not suit me, and it's terribly overlayered.
It feels as if I'm bald now.
*Bawls*

The shampoo girl was horrible.
she washed my hair as if it was some filthy clump of seaweed, 
scalded my scalp with the hair dryer, and used the hairdryer to whip my face multiple times with my fringe, while drying my hair. Good Gawd!
Followed by the not so satisfactory haircut.

I am also promptly reminded about my previously bad experience with Reds at Suntec
2 years ago.
Lydia, Gloria, Jenice and myself decided to get our hair done for our Diploma show.
Both Lydia and I envisioned ourselves with simple classic chignon or plait or french bun etc. and ended up we ended up with a snail like shell bun for Lydia, and Medusa for myself. So embarrassing!


I seriously think that haircut is not something that I can do on a whim and fancy!
I learnt that I have to pick my hairdresser carefully, just like how I cannot anyhow go on a date with a random stranger. 
Weh.

Not every stylist suits my preference, and the lesson is, no matter how adventurous I am by nature, it is always better to stick to people that I trust.
Other wise, it's bad hair day for the next couple of months.  
Such bond with the hairstylist is hard to explain.
For now, i'll just have to sit around, and wait for my hair to grow out, and I seriously swear that I have been spoilt rotten by Blitz.


I'm sorry Kate. I wont do it again.
*bawls*