Tuesday, December 07, 2004

So Near..Yet so Far...!

Results are finally out today.
Turns out that i've passed 2, and failed 2 .
Feeling shitty at the moment.
Contemplating if I should go over to school tomorrow to make an appeal.
Doesn't seems like an easy task.

From what the seniors shared, I'll have to attend a heart to heart talk with the Department head.


Shit!
Mommy's gonna be upset to know that i've failed again, and I'll have to bear with the usual string of rattles


 "see la.. play play play, never study", or " waste time la" etc. 


My fail mark is at borderline. 49.
Rwar!
It's so dumb to have to retake just because i'm 1 point short!
Waste money as well.
Stupid.
I guess the most frustrating part would be where you're feeling helpless, and at the mercy of whoever he might be. There's totally nothing you can do to save yourself, but yet you can't take it lying down! What am i supposed to do?

Hopefully, the school might be feeling charitable, allowing me pass or something, provided that i do extra assignment or sub paper or something? The odds of it happening, it as good as waiting for diamonds or gold to drop from the sky.

Sigh..guess the best I can do for now, is to hope for the best and shut up and pray hard.