Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Anger Management

You know how I'm very short fused by nature.
Lately, I am learning to take things easy with my frustrations aimed towards school work, and mainly people.


Leonard says that i'm an angry girl, and it is not right to be cursing and swearing about other people.


but bottling up is just going to give me lots and lots of pent up anger.
I just need to get it out of my system.


That, and my character judgement of people can be rather spot on alright.

Note to self:
I should always trust what my instincts tells me.

---
Mommy's heading off to Hong Kong for work today, and I have to take charge of lil' bro.
Dreading the huge responsibility involved.
For starters, just like custody, Da and I would have to decide on who will care for the little bro on what days and such.
I intend to bring the little brother along when Quacks and I are out on errands, then bring him along for dinner at NYDC for Winston's birthday (hopefully winst wouldn't mind), then bring him home before heading out to Zouk.
Since both Da and myself would be at Zouk, the best option would be to get the brother to sleep early. Hahaha.
Figured that I could bring the lil man out for rollerblading session.
toughen up the boy, for he looks like tofu.

Mommy will be back on the 18th, and daddy will be back on the 19th!
The both of them will be meeting in Hongkong for a little rendevous for a night or a day.. despite different work schedules!  
they both deserve a break from family affairs!
=)