Thursday, December 16, 2004

A TagBoard!

Look!
I've gotten myself a tagboard!
Do drop me a hi in there.

Da is amazed about how erm "colorful" my blog is. She thought all the colorful font was generated by the template!


Chey! i'm taking the credit for the colorful fonts alright!
For I am Daphne the rainbow.
Everything has to be visually enticing, otherwise I'll convulse and die!

I'm supposed to be asleep, but I am feeling waaaayy too hyper to be asleep! 

Still hyper from zouk!
What's worst, I have to get my ass to school by 9 tomorrow!

I discovered that looking after lil' bro is never easy. 

Lost my patience, and the lil monkey pissed Leonard off - by getting his finger prints all over the car.. including the roof.
What's worst, was that leonard just waxed the car all by himself, and it's all ruined.

But the poor silly kid has no idea what wax is mah, so im like so stucked in a dilema!
it's difficult to explain to a kid what a car wax is, and why it's important for the car.. and the amount of hardwork my boyfriend invested in it.
sigh... Bad bad situation.

I feel bad, yet there's nothing i can do, except to redeem myself by volunteering to wax the car?
But mr nice, the mazda lover says "no need".Hee hee.
I think he declined my offer because I might do a bad job out of it.


Then, there's the constant phone call that i get from my aunt!
She calls me many times a day to check that my brother is alright, to make sure that his sisters are not mistreating him!

Any more calls from her, and I'll personally send him over to her place, just so that she'll stop calling, and watch over him herself.
That and I would be able to enjoy myself!
It's only the second day that mommy's gone, and i'm already missing her!

I want my mommy back!
I hate having to worry about the brother's meals constantly.
-
I made him lunch, watered and fed him well, while I went around with an empty stomach, 
( I know I could have eaten too, but 12.30pm is too early for my tummy to function).


I woke up damn early, to make him a nice sandwich toasted to perfection with lots of melted cheese oozing out, only to end up with burnt fingers and a big mess in the kitchen to clean up.
The cheese melted onto the toaster, hardened..and i had a hard time scrubbing.
I want my mommy back!!! Boo boo!


* I've decided against homecooked meals! Scrubbing and washing pans is too much work.

Gonna just stick to buying meals back from now on. 
so tired.