Friday, June 17, 2005

La.la..la

I just realised that i've saved my previous entries as a draft, instead of publishing it...so pardon me guys, for the lack of a entry recently.
I woke up early today, for my hair appointment with Sam at 12pm. Was half an hour late, and that idiot didn't do much justice to my hair, taking into considerations of all that favour he owns me.! He merely trimmed alittle...which would be the thinning of my fringe, and to cover my roots with copper. I Hate one color cover ups. It's the cheapest and ugliest form of hair color. It's like an insult. I demand my highlights! I feel like an Auntie with White hair, doing cover ups to cover my white hair. Boo!

Oh well, i'll pay for it the next time. Then, i'll be able to decide on what i want.
Sleepy and all, i trudged my way to Far East, and fell asleep while that new assistant of his painted my hair.

Im now in search of the perfect garden frock/dress. And all that i've managed to catch my eye, seem to be in green. Grrr... i've kind of gotten over my green madness already, so too much green is bad. It encourages enviness and jealousy. I wouldnt wanna bring that upon myself do i?

I want a cute little frock!!

Beanie came down to town after my hair was done with, and we went for Dim Sum at crystal Jade. I was bloated when i left the place!
We went shopping around, for new bottom for my man, coz he's like lacking of a variety of capris or pants in my opinion.
In less than an hour, we managed to get him a linen cream colored drawstring capri, and a vintage wash black berms with multi pockets.
The man was like so attracted to the pockets. 8 of them in total! Whatever would you need so many pockets for?? i can't comprehend. I had quite a time laughing at Beanie's "VPL/VPD" when he tried on the cream colored line capri.

He was wearing the Gap Boxer that i've gotten for him for Christmas, it's a sunny yellow, with navy pumas mid sprinting all over the boxers. So i could so see the visible pantie lines and panties design at his bum bum! Hahah.... But i guess he likes the cutting of the linen capri, so he went ahead with the purchasing of the cream capri.

We left town at about 5pm, and i had a nice surprise! Guess where Beanie brought me to???

It's Sentosa! First he drove around town, gave his car a wash somewhere near Telok Blangah bought us some drinks, then he turned into Sentosa, without telling me. Bleh!
We headed over to the beach, and the sneaky fella even packed the beach mats along.

We sat around, stared at the sea, people walking around, frolicking in the sea blah blah blah...
Took pictures and after sometime, we've decided to move on, coz the ants came along, and i was getting grossed out by ants. Eek!

Took more pictures at the fountain garden, and it's quite a pretty place at night. With the lights and all. I tried to explore the ruins left of the old Fantasy Island, but creeps got the better of me.
Frankly speaking, could anyone actually recall the layout of that place?
From where we were, the Fantasy Island ruins now reminded me of some lost civilisation, where the entire civilisation of their own disappear just like this miraculously...interesting, but scary.

The Tourism people should seriously rethink their Sentosa strategies. It's such a boring place, with Fantasy Island gone, and Asian Village gone, there's practically nothing to do anymore. I wonder why did they even bother advertising Sentosa, claiming that there's a whole lot of new and happening fun over at Sentosa? The most happening thing that i can think of there, would be the Beach bar KM8. Other than that, Urgh.

Tourist Visiting Sentosa must have thought really badly of us then. What boring people we are. No fun rides, nothing. just a bunch of boring people living in an island. Im sure if they wanna visit island, they would have chosen more appropriate places like the carribeans or bali. Definitely not Singapore for Sentosa.

Having lacked enough sleep, im now very very exhausted.
I shall retreat in my smooth comfy rainbow sheets for comfort.! Dreamland, here i come!

*im glad that im no longer suffering from a creative block. I've managed to move on, and came up with some stuff that i think would be pretty cute, but i'm not sure about how everyone would think of it. But til then, dreamland, here i come!