Wednesday, July 20, 2005

blogging. Yawn

yawn... Blogging seemed to have lost it's flavour. I can't seem to bother to blog anymore, and i seem to have lost the time to blog. Must have been all that flurry of activities that i'm stuck with. Ya know, the school bash preparations , school work itself, all that interviews that the EXCO have to sit through, and recruitment booth and initiation day. Boy! im totally exhausted.

Exhaustion. I mean the lost of energy and enthusiasium to do anything. All my favourite activities and past time seem tasteless suddenly. Mambo doesn't appeal to me anymore, shopping seem meaningless, as for my highly anticipated online shopping... tsk..well browsing is more mundane, than exciting. Even if i did a search for a particular item that i wanted..my main problem at the moment, is my mind's a total blank. I've got no idea what i wanted.

I mean, i know what i want, and i've gotten them already. There seem a point whereby, there is seriously nothing for me to get. I bidded for the GoJane spanish cape, and Tada... i got it. Opened the package, stared at it and go...that's it? So much for anticipation.
Next on my list, would be the Old Navy Linen clutch bag. I've got so many of the same item in my watch list, that there couldn't possibly be anymore that i haven't seen. It's only a matter of time, before i'm gonna bid for it, (ya know, waiting for the very last min, before bidding on it, to avoid any competition.) Life's boring.

I probably need new, interesting stuff to do, before i waste my life away. Believe me, i probably would be more productive, revising my work, rather than to sit in front of my joybook, looking like a bloppy lump of thankless creature. But i do find it necessary to make an effort to place an entry, occassionally. Blah! contradicting isn't it?

Recruitment for Student Council, isn't as successful as i've envisioned it to be. Bash, seem to be a really rush affair, considering that we've got less than a month to prepare! Argh! Not exactly a failure, but it's getting rather depressing for me. Depressed that things aren't the way i envisioned, and it ain't a bed of roses, but i'll have to admit, that im inefficient alright!

I went over to the Candy Empire today, and spent a total of $10 bucks on sweets. Haha, speaking of sweet tooth, or a reprived childhood. I bought my usual Joosters, and there's this candy dust packaged in a compact powder kind of case. It's pink and cute. There's this other sweet, which is packaged as a fire extinguisher. It's supposed to squirt water, once im done with the candy.
Yup, 3 items for 10 bucks. I wonder why i bought them, though i must admit that i bought the compact candy dust for the box, and the fire extinguisher for the squirt. The joosters coz it's yummy. Sigh.. yes..Candy Empire is a really expensive and high class "mama store".

Actually, to think of it, (now that my mouth's stuffed with white chocolate, and my sugar level just went up), i missed the old "Candy Express" that used to be situated at the Basement of Wisma. They had this huge assortement of marshmellows, Lollis, the various sizes and assortments of Jawbreakers, and the sugar crystals on a stick. Somehow, business went bust i think, and they disappeared. It was my very own "Willy Wonka's factory". All the pretty sweets that any child could ever dream of, was found in there!

Candy Express, does it ring a bell to you?

Speaking of candies, i really fancied the candy store over at the Bondi Beach in Sydney, Australia. Those fabulous hand made candies are to die for, and it's been my dream to set up a store in here. Those candies are delicious, and pretty! The thought of it cheers me up.
It's like those sweet shops in that's being described in Enid Blyton's stories. Noddy, or whatever brownie town, fairyland and all. Hmmm Simply magical!