Monday, August 01, 2005

blind blind blind

There i go again, unremorsefully... unshamely spending money again! I've just gotten myself a new pair of delicous purplish pink specs that I couldn't resist indulging in.
Besides, it isn't healthy to be wearing contact lens forever. So..... yup yup. 80 bucks for plastic speckies.

When the optician did a eye check for me, *horrors of horrors!* i found out that im blinder by a hundred degrees! 250 deg on each eye, to a 350! it's horrible!
Makes me wonder how i've survived, now feeling so blind. I'll probably have to blow another 100 bucks for a spanky new pair of contact lens as well, considering the fact that my current ones are a hundred degress backdated. I feel ancient. Boo!
I guess, i'll have to start saving for lasik soon..don't really fancy walking around with glasses as thick as milk bottles by the time im 30 years old.

Im pretty much being entertained by this crocheting craze, spending most of my free time, doing crochet work, unravelling it frequently ( as i'm unhappy with my workmanship, and choice of design) , crochet, unravelling again..im such a perfectionist in my wn little way.... haha.
After many hours of hard toiling labour.... i realised that i haven't advanced much, and i'm hoping to finish up with something really soon.
Judging at the decaying/fraying tangles of yarn...i seriously doubt i'll be able to complete anything within the next one month.

Incase you're really thinking that im some kind of a crochet retard, let me reassure you that i've actually crocheted a black raffia bag sometime ago..it's just that the design/pattern that i'm dealing with currently, requires alot more skill and patience on my part.

Driving lessons officially commerce on tue again, after a month of self declared "term break".
Oh dear, i do hope that i'll be able to remember how to park the car on Tuesday...
Seriously doubt that i'll be able to go for the exams by September, forseeing many more delays to come.