Monday, August 08, 2005

Post initiation Day Chalet...

Tired, hungry, burnt skin, aching muscles, and a poor bleeding toe sums up end of the event.

Had my lunch/dinner after stepping out of Sentosa at 5pm, and i kinda fell asleep on the cab on my way home. Lugging my huge "5days 4 night" bag(as usual, i overpacked again) , my beach bag, and the radio that was never used, my body was screaming exhaustion.

Exhaustion from the load that i brought along with me, and from the lack of sleep the night before. The activities planned for us, was a success, as the freshies are already bonding.
(or at least i think they're bonding).


From treasure hunt to drinking/forfeiting games session, to telematch by the beach, and a game of Captain's ball in the pool kinda sums up our very exhaustive schedule.
Chilling out by the poolside, was the finale. and i couldn't figure out if it was the pool and captain's ball, or the telematch by the beach, that resulted in the sun burn.

Falling asleep, the minute i reached home, i couldn't care about cleaning up and unpacking. I barely had the energy to mutter a "hello mommy...look at my new tan"before stumbling onto my comfy little bed after shedding off my soiled clothes.

Waking up only to the sound of telly blasting (mommy and sis are currently hooked onto some old Legend of the Condor Hero VCDs), dry contact lens stuck to the balls of my eye, and a very oily but sore face. Aching muscles added onto the list, once i started stretching around.

Eating dinner at 1am in the morning, Im feeling pathetic. I'll update a more joyous version of The initiation day, once i get sufficient rest. Meanwhile, im off to sleep...and i guess i should moisturise myself alittle to help with the burns. There's this sneaky feeling that the heat rash is spreading......
...zzZZzz..